HELP FOR HOMELESS PETS, A NON-PROFIT NO KILL ANIMAL SHELTER strives to find loving, life long homes for our dogs and cats. We ask that you consider adopting one of our animals ONLY if you can guarantee it a home for its lifetime. Most of these dogs and cats have come from shelters where they were destined to be destroyed. Some of these pets were considered throwaway garbage or abused by their previous owners. We want to end the cruelty, and make their next home their life long home!
**Please text or call Angie (406) 860-8735 or Ashley (406) 861-3342 to check on your application status. Thank you.**
To be considered as an adopter you must:
• Be at least 18 years old. (sometimes negotiable)
• Be willing and able to spend the time and money to maintain this pet for its natural lifetime.
• If you are not a homeowner, we need landlord approval.
• The animal you are adopting is a companion animal.
• It is not to live on a chain, or be ignored while kenneled up.
• Dogs may not ride in the back of pick-ups unsecured.
• Must agree to have the animal spayed or neutered.
Please complete each question, where applicable.